By Louis Teal – Social Media Rehab Therapy Recruiter.
Recently, I was featured in PT Pintcast’s series “6 Pack of Answers.” Follow and subscribe Jimmy McKay’s blog here.
- Connect with the best recruiters and be open to chatting with them via messenger. We know it is hard to have a 15 minute conversation right away. Messaging is a great way to talk basics and even schedule a good time to talk.
- Join groups regarding travel therapy to gain information about how travel works. This will give perspectives from both travelers and recruiters.
- Post blogs about your experiences. Blogs are a great way to show why you chose travel therapy and to be a de facto scrapbook of sorts.
- Post your gorgeous travel pictures with the world. Want to make your old college friends and exes jealous? Throw up a picture hiking Pike’s Peak or hitting up the beach!
- Create a business page for your therapy services. This is a great way to brand you as an expert in your field. You can throw up videos of exercises so your patients can refer to it and things of that nature.
- Keep your LinkedIN profile up to date. This is basically your online resume. Show off who you are and what skills you have!