Q: What benefits will I receive as a traveler? Are they similar to what I would get in a full time job?
A: Yes, benefits in travel jobs are similar to what you would get in a full time job.
Every company has their own benefits package. Below, you will find information on Aureus Medical.
- Health insurance: United Healthcare.
- Begins after a 28 day eligibility period.
- It is a PPO plan, so you have coverage everywhere in the US.
- We pay 50% of premiums, you also pay 50 percent.
- You have to maintain an average 30 hours per week
- You can have coverage in between your assignments. If you have an average of 36 hours or more on assignment, you maintain coverage for 2 weeks.
- There are 2 plans to choose from.
- Dental: Delta Dental
- It is a PPO plan as well.
- Must enroll into our health plan in order to purchase coverage
- Premiums are paid 100% by employee (only about $8 per week for individual)
- 401(k): Fidelity Investments
- You may start contributing after 90 days
- All contributions are immediately vested
- After one year of working for us, we match up to 5% of your income as long as you contribute 6 percent.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Free to employee
- Life Insurance
- We give you 10,000 of term life insurance
- This is free to our employees
- Travel to and from your assignments
- License reimbursement- full cost once you start working in that state
- CEU reimbursement – $300 every year
What other questions do you have about travel therapy? Comment below!